Empowering Through Upliftment
Neptune Foundation supports a number of activities like:
- Education: Financial Grants are given to the needy children to pursue their education.
- Free health camps: Free Medical Camps are organised in Rural as well as Urban areas for he needy.
- Medical assistance programmes such as free cataract surgeries, medical camps and blood donation camps in Rural as well as Urban areas.
- Conducting mass marriages: Neptune Foundation has been conducting Mass Marriage of the adivasi couples since last 3 years. Till now more than 100 couples would have got married through this programme of Neptune Foundation.
- Distributing free school uniforms in primary schools of 6 villages in Raigad Dist. in rural areas: Every year Neptune Foundation distributes 500 free school uniforms to the children in Rural areas near Pathraj village, Dis. Raigad.
We support the following NGOs
- Bal Kalyan Nagari – We conduct programs for the children of the institute, make them believe in their abilities and help them to realize their goals in life.
- Thane Mental Hospital – We support Thane Mental Hospital by providing materials/equipments, which are helpful to the patients for their day-to-day activities and leisure.
- Global Educare Trust – We organize programs in co-ordination with Global Educare Trust on Republic day , children’s Day for the orphans/underprivileged children. We also offer educational and medical support and also participate in a host of plans for the betterment of society especially in the area of education.
- Educational Institutions – Supporting Adv. M.N. Deshmukh College of Arts & Science at Rajur Akole Village, District Ahmednagar. Which is specially meant for educating the adivasi children from nearby villages.
- Environmental Medical Association – We organise programs like sports meet and mass marriages for adivasis in the rural and tribal areas in association with Environmental Medical Association.